INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF D.LGS. 196/2003 "Code regarding the protection of personal data".
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the personal data provided will be treated as follows:
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The collection and processing of personal data are carried out for registration to the website and account management (forgotten password recovery, sending communications, etc.).
The processing of data for the aforementioned purposes :
a) is carried out through operations or series of operations indicated in art. 4 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003;
b) is carried out with the aid of electronic means suitable to guarantee its security and confidentiality;
c) is carried out by the administrator of this site or by personnel directly appointed by him.
Providing the requested data is absolutely optional, except as provided in the following point.
REFUSAL TO CONFIRM DATA
Any refusal to provide personal data by the interested party makes it impossible to complete the registration to the site and the services connected to it.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA
The data collected may be communicated and disseminated to the staff responsible for the administration of the site and its maintenance, responsible for this procedure or, in any case, involved in it for reasons of service, without the consent of the interested party being required;
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Art. 13 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003, recognizes the following rights to the interested party:
- the right to be informed about the existence or not at the administration of data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form (Article 7, paragraph 1), their origin (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter a), the purposes and methods of the processing (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter b), the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter c);
- right to be informed about the identification data of the owner, of the manager (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter d ) and the representative (Article 5, paragraph 2); - right to be informed of the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as owners, managers or agents (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter e);
- right to obtain updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a);
- right to obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b);
- right to obtain the attestation that the operations referred to in article 7, paragraph 3, letters a) and b) of the law have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data are been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment o it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means compared to the protected right (art. 7, paragraph 3, letter c);
- right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of data for reasons of legitimacy and for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or market research or commercial communication (Article 7, paragraph 4, letters a) and b);
- right to compensation for damage caused by the effect of the processing of personal data (Article 15);
- right to appeal to the judicial authority or the Guarantor to assert the rights listed above (articles 141 and 145).
Citaly srl does not want to contribute in any way to the widespread phenomenon of spamming on the Internet.
To this end, we inform you that your data will not come in any case disseminated online or transferred to third parties, without prejudice to any legal obligations and technical needs related to the provision of the service.
The data controller is the legal representative of Citaly srl, Mr. Count Mauro. Treatment will be king aided with the aid of IT tools by the owner and the operators appointed by him.
The processing is aimed at providing the requested services, processing statistics on the use of the services themselves and sending promotional information (where this has been specifically authorized), both in digital and paper format.
At any time it will be possible to request free verification, cancellation, modification of your data, or to receive the list of persons in charge of processing , by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a written communication to the owner and manager of the treatment (found at the bottom of the page).
It is possible to revoke the registration also by accessing your profile in the " My newsletter "deflating the selected field.
In addition to conforming to all the obligations provided for by Legislative Decree 196/2003, we also guarantee the utmost attention to the protection of data from fraudulent accesses and immediate cancellation from our lists following your request to that effect.
OWNER AND MANAGER OF TREATMENT
The owner and manager of the treatment is the administrator of this site, reachable at email@example.com
Via Ravenna, 3
21017 Samarate (VA)
VAT number and Fiscal Code: 03550640126